OceanSmarts vision is to eliminate waste in the bulk shipping market. You will have the opportunity to join an organization focused on changing the bulk shipping industry.
OceanSMART software provides customers with the tools and visibility to manage their vessels, cargoes and maritime assets, with total transparency to the hidden cost, inefficiency and waste. OceanSMART delivers the insight and tools required to help cargo owners save time and money throughout the value chain
OceanSMART is a componentised system that through configuration of each customer's specific process, helps eliminate inefficacies and enable better decision making.
OceanSMART customers will be in full control of the evolution of their environment ensuring that their system is constantly aligned with the business requirements.
OceanSMART is a division of Oceaneering. It was acquired in 2018 and has now 60 employees in five different locations: San Diego, Houston, London, Stavanger and Bangalore.
The primary responsibility of this job profile is the successful delivery and implementation of OceanSMART SAAS products with continuous improvement of customer adoption and utilization to ensure customers realize maximum ROI and the long-term value is secured.
- Lead and deliver implementation projects, including clarification, constructions and adoption of SaaS products
- Facilitation of Recommended Practice business process discussions with customer subject matter experts to enable validation and translation into to-be functional process flow documentation
- Perform requirements analysis; facilitates business process design sessions, identifies gaps, issues and reporting risk areas as part of implementation methodology
- Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users
- Serves as the SME and thought leader throughout the project management and implementation cycle
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of all OceanSMART solution
- Contribute product expertise to assist in product development
- Contribute to the development and production of Online training and knowledge base material
- Contribute to the development of OceanSMART Recommend Practices
- Understand the value our customers derive from OceanSMART products and services
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent education and experience
- 3 years client service experience in a software implementation environment or related experience
- Maritime Software implementations experience
- Proven track record of excellent problem solving and research skills, while projecting a positive, professional image
- Ability to solve real-time operational issues quickly, with good judgment
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects and priorities in a shifting environment
- Engaged and confident presence with the client one who can establish and sustain credibility and trust
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies autonomously
- Self-motivated and able to perform duties and responsibilities independently
Do you find this interesting?
If you want to hear more about the role and solutions, please contact Cecilie Kleppe at +47 412 43 220 or email@example.com, or apply for the position now!