Would you like to work offshore?
Field engineer - instrument or mechanical
On behalf of our client we are looking for a field engneer offshore for a long-term assignment. Preferably you have minimum 3 years of experience from field engineering or construction management within mechanical or instrument. It is also required that you have a valid safety course and health certificate.
Estimated duration: 12 months+
Duties and responsibilities
- Field engineer offshore mechanical or instrument
- Follow up installation in field
- Engineering representation offshore
- MC/Commissioning delegate offshore
- Ensure that all activities are performed according to regulations and specifications
- Give input to plan
- Assist installation with technical Queries and solutions
- Follow up and expediting of Job card
- Create and follow up Site Queries
- Follow up the installation work.
- Specific issues and responsibilities:
- Follow Apply's current HSE philosophy, values and ongoing campaigns
- Familiarization with the relevant customers procedures, Apply's project specific procedures, checklist and project handbook.
- Prepare, follow up and verification of Installation activities
- Assist with technical solutions in the installation phase
- Administration of the IFC PCS system
- Quality control of ongoing and completed installation activities and record status in the IFC PCS system
- Perform Punch-rounds with customer
- Administration of material
- Responsible for commissioning and handover to customer offshore
- Documentation work including update of steering document
- Verification of red mark-up in Job-cards
- Coordinate technical issues with vendors
- Give input to the Daily report
- Registration of manhours in Apply's system.
- Manage work-permit system.
- Expedite delegated tasks
- Some onshore work, office location Stavanger will be required.
- Day- and nightshift.
- Multidiscipline construction experience
- Bachelor or master degree is preferred
- Min 3-5 years offshore field engineering or construction management experience
- Experience in mechanical completion and commissioning
- Certificate within relevant instrument and electrical field
- 5-10 years relevant experience within offshore/oil and gas industry
- Valid safety course and health certificate for the NCS
- Good communication skills oral and written on all organisation levels
- Team builder
- Goal oriented and systematic
- Skillful in communication
For more information regarding this assignment please contact Siw H. Thorstensen at e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org or cellphone 93011626 or Kine Buchanan at e-mail: email@example.com or cellphone 94799936
We look forward to be hearing from you!