Customer Support Specialist
OceanSmarts vision is to eliminate waste in the bulk shipping market. You will have the opportunity to join an organization focused on changing the bulk shipping industry.
OceanSMART software provides customers with the tools and visibility to manage their vessels, cargoes and maritime assets, with total transparency to the hidden cost, inefficiency and waste. OceanSMART delivers the insight and tools required to help cargo owners save time and money throughout the value chain
OceanSMART is a componentised system that through configuration of each customer's specific process, helps eliminate inefficacies and enable better decision making.
OceanSMART customers will be in full control of the evolution of their environment ensuring that their system is constantly aligned with the business requirements.
OceanSMART is a division of Oceaneering. It was acquired in 2018 and has now 60 employees in five different locations: San Diego, Houston, London, Stavanger and Bangalore.
- Provide our customers clear, immediate access to answers and solutions.
- Coach our customers in best practice use of our products and associated business processes
- Actively seek ways to increase our customers satisfaction and product engagement.
- Ensure all customer support interactions deliver value
- Contribute to our support knowledge base, including customer training
- Introduce our customers to relevant products and services.
- Develop and maintain product and business process expertise.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Develop a working understanding of the customers tasks
- Develop a working knowledge of multiple job functions with our customers organizations
- Translate the customers business needs to the product organization
- Train customers on how to use key areas of the OceanSMART suite.
- Support in the QA of the OceanSMART suite
- University degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a client service or technical support environment
- 5 years experience in working or supporting the Maritime industry, such as vetting, chartering or operations.
- Experience with service desk solutions (Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex situations to end users of all technical abilities.
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies
- Self-motivated and able to perform duties and responsibilities independently#
- Ability to utilize change management skills to ensure understanding of customers needs and how to train the customers on our products
- This position requires a high level of self-management and ability to communicate with multiple levels of customer employees
Do you find this interesting?
If you want to hear more about the role and solutions, please contact Paula Robles Nettel at +47 921 38 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply for the position now!