Exciting opportunity as cost controller!
On behalf of our client we are looking for a cost controller for a long-term assignment. Preferably you have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role. However, graduates may also apply.
Estimated duration: 12 months+
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute work in line with the project contracts such as conditions of contracts and appendixes for commercial and administrative requirements
- Coordinate cost information for all phases and levels in the project
- Establish and maintain the project budget, including the estimated cost work
- Provide project management with continuous updated cost and revenue status
- Early detection of deviations to budgets and trends
- Identify and track performance indicators
- Control of cost expenditure and revenues and appropriate recognition of this
- Provision of forecasts
- Provision of reports, internal and external
- Provision of cash flow calculations
- Reconciliation of booked vs. project recognised costs
- Timely and proactive invoicing according to the provisions of the contract
- Standard measurement of all cost information from contract award to accumulate historical data
- Collect expended manhours
- Cost analysis and reporting
- Prepare and provide input to appropriate experience transfer reports
- Relevant formal higher education
- Preferably over 3 years of experience, but graduates may also apply.
- Have the ability to work independently (under supervision) and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
- Solution oriented
- Good communication skills
- Fluent language skills in Norwegian and English, both written and oral
- Positive team player
For more information regarding this assignment please contact Siw H. Thorstensen at e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org or cellphone 93011626 or Kine Buchanan at e-mail: email@example.com or cellphone 94799936
We look forward to be hearing from you!