Can you plan working environment activities?
Working environment engineer
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced working environment engineer for a long-term assignment,
Estimated duration: 30.11.2022
- Responsible for planning and execution Working Environment activities within modification tasks.
- Participation in multidiscipline teams with other disciplines as well as with own discipline group.
- Coordination with Client representatives.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from Norwegian offshore engineering.
- Knowledge with Norwegian offshore regulations and NORSOK standards.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team.
- Have good multidiscipline understanding.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
For more information regarding this assignment please contact Siw H. Thorstensen at e-mail:
email@example.com or cellphone 93011626 or Kine Buchanan at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or cellphone 94799936
We look forward to be hearing from you!