Are you our designer of pipes?
Senior piping design engineer
We are now looking for an experienced piping design engineer to join our clients team in their Stavanger office. You will be responsible for preparing documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation. You definitely have experience from working in an MMO project, and most likely an engineering degree. However, your experience and attitude is what matters the most!
Estimated duration of assignment: 12 months+
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
- Quality check of discipline deliverables
- Follow-up of equipment deliveries
- Possible carry out offshore field survey
- Close cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Assist project management within time and cost estimation of projects
- Formal higher education degree (B.Sc) in engineering is preferred.
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential
- Experienced in 3D-modelling in PDMS/E3D
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
- Experience in training of other project members are of interest, and can be relevant in this position
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Concerned in planning and follow up of multi-discipline problems
- Candidates with field experience will be favored
- Systems: PDMS, E3D, ProArc, IFS
For more information regarding this assignment please contact Siw H. Thorstensen at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or cellphone 93011626,
or Kine Buchanan at e-mail: email@example.com or cellphone 94799936
We look forward to be hearing from you!