Do you have experience as electrical engineering lead?
Senior Engineer/Team Lead Electrical
- This position is for for the Balder/Grane electrification Project.
- Oversight and stewardship of Electrical design progress through study and execution phases
- Improve project value by pursuing new opportunities, seeking alternative solutions and understanding business values and drivers
- Manage stakeholders for Projects, including management, base organization and Partners (as applicable)
- Contribute to solid and robust project teams that can capture opportunities, deliver projects and sustain setbacks
- Ensure compliance with regulations, internal requirements and the design basis
- Develop effective processes towards Contractors for studies and execution
- Resolve issues in light of the overall project values, goals and objectives
- Understand the project risk and opportunities and actively seek to capture opportunities and mitigate risks
- MSC/BSC or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the upstream business
- Proven track record as Electrical Engineering Discipline lead
- Strong safety and business drive, setting challenging targets for the Company and Contractors
- Strong multi-discipline technical understanding of projects, including subsea and topsides facilities
- Understands the full value chain of the upstream business
- Good interpersonal and motivating skills to influence, problem solve and reach challenging targets in teams
- Supervisory experience
For more information regarding this assignment please contact Siw H. Thorstensen at e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org or cellphone 93011626 or Kine Buchanan at e-mail: email@example.com or cellphone 94799936
We look forward to be hearing from you!